Monday, February 16, 2009

Update on our Family!







Due to the fact that this is a new blog and those visiting may want to see what our family has been up to thes last few years, I am posting some oldie pictures. This was halloween and Christmas 2008. Austin was a spider, Evan insisted on being an elephant for the second year in a row...(notice the highwaters) so due to the upcoming election we told him to tell everyone he was a Republican! Amanda and Ashley wore their Dance costumes...Amanda was a squirrel and Ashley; the Sugar Plum Princess!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on posting some pictures I have not seen. It may seem strange but that is the highlight of my day, to see new pictures of my little grands. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your new blog. It's fun to see your little family. Hey, Shannon is supposed to start a blog as well

    ReplyDelete