Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our first Post


This is my first post, and I am so excited! Katie, my AWESOMELY smart sister has a blog and inspired me to do this as a way of recording important events in our lives. Some other inspirations came from other good friends who enjoy bneeee,,a.455~ZXlogging as well, and popular blogs such as the nieniedialougues. What a cool way of giving others a window into your life...to let them see who you really are. So we'll see how I do. Here's to a new goal of keeping a better record of what goes on in the life of my family. This is a picture of our favorite family getaway, Chincoteaque Is. VA. We have spent many relaxing weeks enjoying the sun here. It helps us survive the hibernation season here in New Jersey!















1 comment:

  1. Hey Erica!! I got your message today and was just gonna call you after I checked FB and well here's your blog! I'll send you a link to ours (its private) so we can stay in touch. Thanks for having us over last week:)

    ReplyDelete