Friday, January 29, 2010

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?









So today the boys are having breakfast and the little boy that I'm watching for the last couple of days say's "Austin just said a bad word." I said "Austin, what happens when we use potty language?" Austin, after thinking for a minute say's in his deep little pensive voice...."...Ummm...
get ate up by the wolf?








I think I've told the story of the boy that cried wolf a few times to many.

What do you think? :

Evan says..."Mom, I'm NOT going to tell you this secret...ok...I'll tell you...I'm going to kiss Anastasia again on my birthday..." He already told me they kissed in the back of the bus last week.
WHAT??????? He's 5 People! Holy Smokes!
What do I do? Do I tell his Mother. If it was my daughter I would want to know. Do I tell the school? Do I ignore it? But I did ask:
"How was it?" Evan said, "It was AWESOME!"
I am in SOOOO much trouble with these little dudes!








1 comment:

  1. My favorite picture is the first one of Austin. That kid cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete