Monday, August 10, 2009

More Austin Trouble







This little guy is a tornado. He goes from one mess to the next. He has run around in his diaper most of the summer because I just get tired of finding more clothes for him every few minutes. Every time I try to clean something, and it gets a little quiet I KNOW something has gone awry. The problem is that he's just so dang cute. How can you get mad at the little guy. Tonight he wanted some chocolate, so I gave in and whispered that it was a secret and put the rest up high in the cupboard. 5 min. later he was running up to me with two handfulls of chocolate and when I tried to take it away he started crying "Mommy, it's a secret."

What a NUT!






2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for those days! haha! His little secret looks like poop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, thought the little secret was doo-doo! What a relief! ... and since some things are cuter than others, may I suggest moving the SYRUP to a much higher shelf, if you have not done so already?! :) He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete