Monday, November 2, 2009

THE APPLE! I Have always wanted a new... toilet?

Since I was unable to photograph the apple in the Toilet, I will post yet another disaster we had with Austin...Yeah! The picture says it all...He burned a hole in my carpet while the babysitter was here. We are just Thankfull he didn't burn down the house...and for a resourcefull husband who was able to repair the carpet.

Yep! He's a terrorist!



Austin Playing in the frog pond! Mud...and maybe some Brownie residue on his face and shirt!


Due to requests I am posting about yet ANOTHER Austin disaster.






The boys found some little caterpillars outside as they were walking to school. I Aprehensively let the boys keep them in a tiny little aquarium we aquired at the fair...with some leaves, grass, twigs and... an APPLE. I just couldn't keep Austin from Mauling the poor things to death...but never knew that caterpillars could fight back. That night, the little fuzzy white spotted catterpillar was being loved to death. I tried to save it and Austin got mad and ran the other direction, squeazing it tightly in his little hands. For fear that he was going to kill it, I backed off and let him hold it. Finally, after about 5 minutes he put the the poor creature down saying, " That caterpillar bited my hand!" He wasn't really hurting enough to cry but he kept rubbing his hand on the carpet. I put some bug bite spray on it to make him feel better.

Next morning as I'm getting breakfast, Evan comes downstairs and says, "Mom! There's a lot of water in the toilet. I think Austin flushed the caterpillars." Sure enough, the toilet is clogged...really well I might add. After lots and lots...and lots of plunging those pesky little caterpillars just wouldn't go down. Austin said "That was a mean caterpiwar...it bited me. I fwushed it!" It was then I remembered the Apple, and the twigs... No where to be found...

I now have a brand new shiny toilet! I've soooo been wanting one of those!

3 comments:

  1. That's funny! Well not about needing a new toilet, but what a funny kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! That boy is a whirl wind of fun and excitement. How in the world did Dusti fix your carpet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We kept some spare remnants around and just cut it out. He duct taped on the underside of the patch for now but says there is some special carpet tape that will make it look even better. You can barely tell now... Whirlwind does not even come close!

    ReplyDelete