Thursday, October 1, 2009

First Day of school!

Not many more nights like this left in the Summer! Sad to see it go!
I think I'll just ride my bike to school!
Maybe if I use my tool to dismantal the bus they wont all leave me behind.


Oh! I'm just so excited! What's up with this pose?







Evan's EXCITED face! FINALLY I get to ride the bus!
Amanda 5th Grade! Bring it on!




Two Big girls - Ready for a new year!









Ashley! Ready to charm them all!








Do I have to hug my Mom goodbye?














September has come and gone and I completely missed posting all about it. School's back in session, dance lessons have begun...as well as the running; and the cold of winter is beginning to set in. But even though I'm on the brink of hibernation season, I can't help but enjoy the excitement of buying the school supplies, new clothes, packing backpacks, smelling the new crayons, and beginnning a new year off fresh. I love the vibrant color of the leaves and the spooky fun of Halloween...I don't like the cold but the other stuff makes it tolerable.




This is just an example of what we have to look forward to. Yay! Fun! Booo...cold...

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Erica - this is Shannon. Looks like things are going great for you guys. We just had our second in January and things are going great here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me when you get some time...shannon@askey.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are sure to ALL be teacher's pets. 5th grade for Amanda?!? Is middle school right around the corner? I'm SO glad you blog. It's such a happy feeling to click and see that the good people really are out there making the world a better place. You have a precious family!

    ReplyDelete