Friday, March 4, 2011

Some Funnies!

Smelly Rice Sock!

Our neighbors have 2 little boys and they just got a rice box instead of a sand box that they have in the garage. Yesterday Evan, after the boys had been playing with the next door neighbor came running in saying," Austin is crying outside, and he has no shoes on." I run outside to find him sitting under a pine tree with no shoes on and only one sock. (I think his feet were a bit cold as it's still in the 30's here.) I pick him up to carry him home asking where his shoes and sock were, only to get a very tearful "I don't knooooow!" I figured they were at the neighbors somewhere and would find them the next day.

Later that night after dinner, Austin comes in with a sock filled with rice, a little thread tied around the top, and slaps the rice filled smelly old sock on the table. "Mom", he say's, "I got you this to so you could cook it."....Thanks Little Man. I'll get right to that!

Car rides from H!@#!

The other night we decide to take the whole family shopping: Yeah! I know what your thinking! NUTSO! We aren't even out of the driveway and I hear: Amanda-"Mom! Oh my gosh! Austin just slapped me!" Ashley-"Mom! Tell Evan to stop making disgusting sounds!" Austin: "Nobody doesn't like me!" Me-"Why do guys have to be so evil to each other? Evan-"Mom, you makeded too much kids." ...ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment