Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Amanda Rocks!!!








Amanda's Dance Competition!

So Amanda and I spent Saturday at Showstopper Dance Competition. It was a blast! Amanda made me so proud! They won overall for their True Colors Lyrical routine, and First Place Platinum for their Don Quixote Ballet number. Amanda just lights up when she gets on the stage and did a really good job...I cried. I thank my Heavenly Father every day to be blessed with such cool kids, and neat people who have touched our lives and shared their talents. We are so blessed to have good teachers who influence their lives positively. My greatest desire as a Mother is to teach them to have confidence in who they are and know that they are loved and blessed by Heavenly Father so they can use their talents for good.

You Rock Amanda!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there. I love dance and miss Jamie's performances. Found your blog on Beckys!!! See you tomorrow night for Girls Night Out...we've got to do a blog post for becky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to get to go to dance concerts starring your beautiful daughter! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete